Hair is a woman’s best accessory, one that never gets taken off. So it’s only natural that they take care of it as one of the most precious things they have. I can relate to that. My hair is one of my most prized possessions. Did you know that after the skin care products, hair care is the second largest industry when it comes to beauty? Well, it is. That is because women like you and me are willing to spend hundreds of dollars on hair care products.
Another industry that benefits from our vanity regarding our hair is the electronics industry. We have plenty of options when it comes to doing our hair look a certain way. And the electronics industry makes all that possible. We have curling irons, straightening iron, double curlers, triple, blowers, blowers with curling options, so on and so forth. However, there is one thing that women are crazy about these days. I am talking about hair wavers. They are the latest hit when it comes to hair. Apart from the curling iron that sucks the hair in.
The benefits of a hair waver
You may ask yourself why do you need a hair waver when you have a curling iron. That is a good question. However, when you have a device that is specially designed to make waves in your hair, why use something else? I can say the same thing about the curling iron. Why use one when you can use a hair straightener to make perfect curls? I guess you get my point. Nonetheless, there are several benefits from using a hair waver. Here are just a few.
- ü You can easily get those perfect beach waves – every woman is now crazy about beach waves. Why? Because they are trending. Women will always want to do their hair following the latest trends. Curls are a thing of the past. But beach waves…they just started. And what better way to get those flawless waves if not by using a hair waver iron? It makes sense, doesn’t it?
- ü You won’t get burned – admit it, you got burned at least once trying to make hair waves with a curling iron. I mean, it works pretty well, but chances are that you are going to burn your hands doing it. Whereas a hair waver was specially designed for you to get the perfect look without burning your hands or fingers. At this point, it sounds good. That unless you use a protective glove.
- ü It’s easy to use – as I said, you can get hair waves using your curling iron, but it’s not as simple as it seems. When you watch a tutorial, the girl in it makes it look as easy as pie. But it’s really not. That is where the hair waver intervenes. It willmake waving your hair very simple. Not to mention that it will not take as long as with a curling iron.
I don’t know about you, but for me, there three reasons are enough to make me want to get myself one of those hair wavers. If I can get out of it in 15 minutes with perfect beach waves and unburned hands, I am happy. And I think you will be too.
Hair waver buying guide
Although a hair waver sounds like an excellent idea, not all of them will provide the so much wanted results. That is because they are poorly designed and lack a sturdy construction. That is why you need to consider a few things before you make a purchase. They are not all related to design and construction, but to what your finished look will be. So here is what you need to pay attention to.
- ü The size – when you want to buy a hair waver, make sure to look at the measurements. Why? Because it is you who will have to handle it, and nobody else. Nobody will help you either. That is why size is important. You need to feel comfortable using it. If it’s too large or inconvenient to use, you’ll do more damage than good. If you have issues with size, the waves will not end up as you expect them to, and the hairstyle you crave so much after will just not happen.
- ü Barrel size – do not confuse the barrel size with the actual size of the device. They are two entirely different things. The barrel size refers to the scale of the waves. You can find diameters ranging from 3/8 to 2 inches. The smaller the diameter of the barrel, the smaller the waves will end up. If your hair is medium-long or long, then a wide barrel hair waver is the best thing for you. However, a waver with small barrels is the best hair waver for short hair. That is because they will get loose anyways, and you cannot use a larger barrel size because you don’t have the hair for it. Simple as that.
- ü Temperature settings – not all hairs are created equal. Some women have very thick and healthy hair, while others are struggling with thin hair. That is why the two different types of hair will need different heat settings. If you are the lucky owner of a thick hair, then you can go pretty high when it comes to temperature. But if your hair is thin, you may want to lower the temperature. Otherwise, you will wake up with even more fragile hair, or worse, without hair altogether. Tearing and damaging your hair with a waver is not a difficult thing to achieve.
- ü The heating element – not all manufacturers use the same material when they make the heating element. Some are made of ceramic or tourmaline, while others are made of chrome or gold. The first two are the best for your hair. That is because they can provide uniform heat throughout the barrels. Also, the ions produced by the waver are negative which means that your hair is going to be frizz-free. The other two will not provide the same safe approach. They are still good, but not as good as the first two.
- ü Price and brand – you know which brands make the best hair products. It’s not like you don’t own anything from this division. You probably tried a few over the years. Try to follow the same brand, and never go for the cheapest version. You don’t want to be cheap now and invest in hair extensions (which are way more expensive than a hair waver) later, do you?
What are the best hair wavers?
I believe that there is no surprise in the existence of hundreds of hair wavers on the market. They are too many to be able to make the right decision randomly. What I always do is read reviews online. That way I can tell if the product of my choice is going to work properly or not. It’s the same with hair wavers. As long as hundreds or even thousands of women say the same positive thing about a particular hair waver, why not believe them? With that in mind, I found three of the best hair wavers.
Bed Head Deep Waver
The Bed Head Waver will help you achieve those deep waves you want so much. From my point of view, due to the depth of the barrel, I think that this is the best hair waver for beach waves. They will resist almost anything, provided you use a hair spray, of course. You will have unique, perfectly shaped waves, and your finished look will be fantastic.
The barrels are made from tourmaline and ceramic. Remember when I told you above that these two materials are the best and safest for your hair? Well, this waver is completely safe, and you can use it whenever. Your waves will be soft, shiny, and you’ll have no issues with frizzy hair. It doesn’t matter that your hair is thin or thick because the Bed Head has a rheostat dial which allows you to choose from the multiple heat settings. You can do right by your hair and provide the ideal temperature for it.
This waver will not take forever to heat up. It will have the proper temperature in about 30 seconds. It can heat up as high as 400º Fahrenheit. The heat recovery is instant, and you won’t struggle with the cord. It has a professional tangle-free swivel cord that will make handling very convenient for you. The locking switch ensures safe and easy storage. Click here to read more reviews and buy on Amazon.
Hot Tools 2179 Deep Waver with Ceramic Tourmaline and Pulse Technology
This one is another excellent product. I used products from Hot Tools before, and I have to say that I was very satisfied with them. They are pretty resilient considering the way I take care of things. This waver makes no exception. It is a high-quality hair waver that will provide that perfect finished look. Your waves will look perfect, to the envy of all your girlfriends.
The temperature settings are adjustable, and the waver heats up to 430º Fahrenheit. That makes it suitable for women with both thick and thin hair. Just make sure to establish the ideal temperature for your hair, and you should be just fine. Thanks to the patented pulse technology, the waver will get hot and stay that way, which ensures an excellent overall performance. Your waves will be of the same depth, which is something you want. Uneven waves don’t look very nice on anyone. The ceramic and tourmaline will ensure that your waves are shiny and frizz-free.
The swivel cord measures 8 feet and is tangle free. Handling this hair waver is very comfortable and convenient. You’ll even get a couple of cool tips on how to do that. You shouldn’t have any issues with holding it becauseit’sneither too big or too small. The plates will lock together for safe and easy storage. Click here to read more reviews and buy on Amazon.
BlueTop Hair Waver
This waver has a different design than the other two products I presented. It’s not a deep waver, but it comes with three 1.5-inch barrels that will give your hair that beautiful S shape. It heats up very fast and provides consistent heat on all three barrels. Your waves will look perfect.
The BlueTop waver has an LDC display that shows temperature settings. You can change them according to your hair type. All you have to do is press the plus/minus button. The temperature ranges from 180º to 220º Celsius. As long as you choose the right heat settings, your hair will have a silky and stylish finished look.
The barrels are not made of ceramic or tourmaline but an aluminum alloy. It is still harmless for your hair. It has kind of the same effect, though. Your hair will be smooth and shiny all the time. The 360º swivel cord measures 2.5 meters. It is enough for an easy and comfortable usage. Also, the entire process will be safe because you will receive a skidproof mat on which you can place the waver while you style your hair. No more burn marks on the floor or furniture. Click here to read more reviews and buy on Amazon.
Although all three products seem suitable to me, and all the reviews look great overall, I must go with the Hot Tools 2179 Deep Waver with Ceramic Tourmaline and Pulse Technology. I like the features and how it can take care of your hair. I’ve seen it in action, and I simply love the handling. That is why I believe it to be one of the best hair waversavailable.
Honestly, after so many years in which I witnessed so much technology coming out, hair-related or not, I am curious what will come up next. I would be very excited about a machine that does my hair in my sleep, to be honest, but until then I am happy with a simple hair waver. It gives me what I want for the moment, so I am grateful. Click here to buy on Amazon
- The Pain of Beach Waves Spray
- Hair Waver – Is it a Scam?
- Top Tips of Hair Rollers
- What You Have to Know About Wand Curls
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Hair Curling Wand
- Curling Irons – the Story
- The Fundamentals of Curling Tongs That You Can Benefit From Starting Immediately
- The Benefits of Best Curling Wand
- One of the Most Incredibly Ignored Answers for Hair Wand
- What You Don’t Know About Best Curling Iron Could Be Costing to More Than You Think
- Ruthless Curling Wand Strategies Exploited
- How to Choose Hair Curler
- What You Do Not Know About Curling Iron Might Shock You
- New Step by Step Roadmap for Curling Iron Wand
- The Upside to the Wand Curling Iron
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Curls for Long Hair
- Beach Hair Spray Exposed
- The Most Incredibly Overlooked Solution for Professional Curling Iron
- The Honest to Goodness Truth on Best Hair Rollers
- Unanswered Questions on Hair Curling Machine You Should Think About
- Read What Gurus Think About Babyliss Hair Curler
- Things You Should Know About Best Curling Tongs
- The Secrets of Large Barrel Curling Wand Exposed
- The Unexplained Mystery Into Beach Wave Curling Iron Revealed
- The Insider Secret on Best Curling Wands Revealed
- A Secret Weapon for Hair Curler Online
- Curling Wands – What Is It?
- Get the Scoop on Large Barrel Curling Iron Before You’re Too Late
- Lies You’ve Been Told About Curling Iron Reviews
- How to Choose Hair Curling Tools
- What the In-Crowd Won’t Tell You About Babyliss Curling Iron
- The History of Hair Waver Iron Refuted
- Ruthless Best Curling Irons Strategies Exploited
- Find Out Who’s Discussing Wand Curling Iron and Why You Need to Be Worried
- The Meaning of Best Hair Curler